This two-day intensive provides “Best Practices” in the field of sales, marketing and business development. The Days of Muffin Marketing are over. Value based selling and the ability to function as a “hospice consultant” is what is demanded in the industry today. Hospice Advisors has created this Boot Camp Class to be a hard-hitting workshop designed to deliver great value, insight and most importantly having each and every participant leave with an “actionable” plan.
Our passion, focus and hedgehog are strictly on growth. Our two-day intensive class is specifically developed to deliver;
- Learning opportunities that focus solely on how to serve more patients and grow.
- Strategies and actions related to drive referrals for 10 key referral segments.
- The essential elements and knowledge related to growth.
- Tangible hands on experiences that improve skill set of your sales marketing executives.
- The vital importance of having a high performing referral inquiry to admission process in place.
- Creation of a Growth Plan specific to everyone with actions targeted at serving more patients and growing
- Actual tools, materials and new phraseology that you can immediately use.
Most all hospices want to grow, but not all hospices are willing to do what is necessary to grow. This Master Class will give you all the essential ingredients to grow!
Who should attend
Hospice Owners, CEO Executive Directors, Sales/Marketing Staff, Nurse Liaisons, VP/Directors of Marketing, Manger/Director of Admissions, Community Outreach staff, Clinical Staff with a focus of serving more people and individuals responsible for growth in the organization?
Our Boot Camp helps sales, marketing and admission individuals advance their organizations mission and business-related growth objectives. Please explore the two-day agenda and I am sure you will agree that is robust, comprehensive and well worth the investment.
When: November 17-18, 2020; 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Where: HUB 925 | 7594 W. Sand Lake Road | Orlando, FL. 32819
Accommodations: COMING SOON
Pricing for the two-day Intensive is:
- Regular registration: $879.00 (early bird discounts available)
- Three or more registrations from the same organization: $779.00/person
- Continental breakfast, coffee, beverages and lunch provided
For more information, call Kurt at 734.658.6162
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 – 8:30am – 4:30pm
Creating A Culture of Growth
- Provides an overview of the conference objectives and our training manual
- What does a “Culture of Growth “look like?
- The process of how we build (over the two days) an organizational traction/growth plan
- Building your sites S.W.O.T from a sales and marketing perspective.
A Competitive Landscape
- The landscape and challenge
- What successful hospices all have in common
- The voice of the customer (VOC) and the public’s perception of end of life
- The marketing and sales checklist – what you are doing and what you are not doing related to a healthy marketing and sales department
- What really is the job of a sales/marketing representative and what it is not
- Discussion on public’s perception of death and why this drives 100% of your organizations focus to referral sources
- Why advertising does not work
- The Marketing Checklist
- Discovering who your competitors are and why you need to know about them.
Data & Observations
- What does your data tell you about your territory?
- Hospice Advisors data observations
- Data needed to measure success and understand your business
- Daily culture and discipline of data
- Discuss data observations and top referral sources
- How data drives success for you and within organizations
Know the Product
- High-level overview & introduce how to use Hospice Advisors workbook
- The rules and compliance overview
- PowerPoint Quiz
Fundamentals of success: “Happy Feet on the Street”
- The Golden Circle “Start with the Why”
- Sell hospice (the why?) not the features (the what?)
- Needs based selling
- What are your organizational and personal why’s?
The Art of Cold Calling
- Role Play a cold call
- Develop me phraseology related to asking for the business.
- Account Development
- Art of Closing
- Sell hospice and needs based selling
- Time killers
- Roll-play closing
- What do you have in place? What do you not have in place?
- Philosophy of segment marketing
- Top 10 segments
- All the segments and value propositions. Learn to sell on value!!
- Working the hospitals – Matrix and Relationship Mapping
- Maximizing your medical director & physician marketing
- Working non-medical – personal home health care companies
- Skilled home healthcare agencies
- Rehabilitation centers or programs
- Assisted and independent living communities
- Skilled nursing center
- Disease organizations
- Faith based growth strategies
- Roll Play each segment’s individual value proposition
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 – 8:30am – 4:30pm
5 Sales Training (cont.)
Referral Inquiry and Admissions. The life blood to your organization’s ability to grow.
- The definition of a referral
- Understanding how to work a referral
- First to “bedside” wins
- Creating and working a 90-day pending list
- The pending list: a salesperson best account
- What do you have in place? What do you not have in place?
- How a process done well impacts your job
- How to study eligibility requirements
- Eligibility quiz
- Differentiators training, marketing rollouts and strategic creation
- Where to start and how to develop regardless of your hospice’s size.
- Real examples
- How to measure success and return on investment.
- What qualifies as a differentiator and what does not?
Marketing & Clinical Partnership
- How sales and marketing need to collaborate with clinical
- Exercise: Putting it all together to create your organizational territory specific growth/traction plan
- Building your own weekly, monthly and quarterly plan utilizing our template
- Discuss your plan, timelines and how to reach projected goals
- Ultimately goal: build a book of business with 15 admission per month