Many small to mid-size hospice and home care companies simply can’t afford the expense of a full time Chief Marketing Officer or Director of Business Development. However a majority of these organizations would benefit substantially from having a dedicated senior level professional to help drive and grow their business. Hospice Advisors can provide you that expertise and guidance at an affordable cost.
When a Fractional Chief Marketing Officer or Director of Business Development Makes Sense
In hospice and home care companies that are just starting or have a census level under 80. Being able to have a seasoned Business Development and Marketing professional part of the team at a fraction of the regular-full time cost can be a significant strategic advantage. Hospice Advisors can provide you a part of a Business Development professional. This professional can lend your organization the expertise and experience of a seasoned person who can “turbo charge” your ability to serve more people and grow.
How Fractional Management Services Work
Your organization purchases a part of a Business Development professional who becomes part of your Leadership Team on a part time bases. The size and scope of the time you purchase is determined based on your needs and budget. Services can be delivered on-site, video-conference, by phone or a combination.
Here is an example:
A Mid-Sized Hospice Company in the southwest with an ADC of 35 contacts Hospice Advisor’s to discuss growth and operational strategies. The company engages us to provide Fractional Business Development and Management Services.
Hospice Advisors immediately develops a plan that includes:
- On-site visits 3 days per month
- Coaching and Training of sales personnel
- Meeting with C-Suite professionals in hospitals, ACOs and Insurance companies
- Directly working with the Medical Director
- Meetings with CEO and CNO and assist with creating a culture of growth
- Weekly video conferences with the sales and Intake personell to review work completed on the growth plan and pending admission list
- Regular phone conferences with the CEO to work on strategies and tactics and address the “Unknown But Likely To Occur Growth Challenges and Opportunities”
OUTCOME: After one year the ADC grew from 35 to 70.
The cost for these fractional management services is based on an affordable monthly professional fee plus travel expenses and a performance bonus based on census growth.
If you would like to explore how we can help you with Fractional Management Services for your Hospice or Home Care Company or to schedule a free, confidential, no obligation consultation, please EMAIL US or call (734) 821-7009.