Hospice Advisors is an authority in working with Health Systems who have a hospice and home care operation as part of their continuum. The reason for this is simple, Kurt Kazanowski has 16 years of executive level experience in the Mercy/Trinity and 16 years in Hospice and Home Care. A nice blend of experiences! Further, we have successfully helped many Health Systems and Hospital strengthen their hospice and home care investments.
We help Health Systems improve their hospice and home care operations service more patients, enhance market share and strengthen profitability. This work assist advance the Health System’s mission and business objectives. We do this in a number of ways:
- Coaching and Consulting. These services assist with business development, marketing and sales strategies as well as with plan execution that focuses on service delivery, increasing market share and strengthening financial performance.
- Training and skill sets improvement. Our training programs help build business development, sales and admission staff “growth muscles”
- Strategic Planning and Deployment. We use a very avant-garde method of planning and deployment called Hospice Planning. This straight-forward and yet powerful planning approach can assist give laser focused direction to a hospice and home care operation.
- Exit, Hold, Acquire or Partner. With a rapidly changing health care environment, many health system seek to evaluate which is the best way to develop their post-acute care continuum and strehthen their participation in managed care and ACO programs. Hospice Advisors helps health systems better understand what options will best advance the Health Systems goals.
- Speaking and Leadership Education. Hospice Advisors presents frequently to Health System, Hospice and Home Care Leadership on a variety of ways to develop their post-acute care continuum and the programming options such as the use of the hospice General Inpatient Hospice level of care to improve both clinical and financial outcomes.