In my 16 years in hospice, I have encountered numerous hospice organization that say they want to grow and don’t however do what is necessary to grow. It is like following a diet. People say the diet isn’t working and when you ask them is they cut down on the carbs, they say they love Italian. When you inquire if they started to exercise, they say they don’t have time and so on and so on. So was it the diet or the person?? The same things applies to hospice organizations. There is a proven set of growth initiatives that if an organization follows, you will grow….just like following a diet.
I have captured the “growth diet” in my book, the 7 Pillars of Growth. I use this growth framework to customize an approach with each organization I work with. I incorporate these growth elements into the following services Hospice Advisors offers.
- Coaching and Consulting to help develop and install service delivery and growth strategies. Creating a culture of growth is very important.
- Training and Education to help build skill sets, competencies and build business development and sale staff “muscle”
- Strategic planning which employs a Hoshine method of planning and which is new to health care.
- Program Development such as Palliative Care, better use of GIP and the like.
- Merger and Acquisitions as some hospice companies are looking to expand their service presents
- Board education and facilitation as a method to engage your board and better understand the challenges facing hospice organizations and create a common mental model for the organization.
If you have questions. comments or require assistance of and kind, please feel free to contact us. We would consider it an honor and privilege to work with your hospice organization to help you advance your mission and business objectives.